Release 2.4.2, 12/02/120
- Added persistence for all practice data taken in live mode.
- All practices swings are now kept and can be browsed with full drill down.
- Improved the sensor connection handling and added menu item to represent sensor status.
- Improved handling of sensor reset or replacement to avoid duplicate sessions being synced.
- Removed audio output on feed shots.
- Removed duplicate toast messages for sync results.
- Unified text for both Android and iOS.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Release 2.2.0, 17/12/19
- Added video clips of all shots for Nick Matthew in Live Mode.
- Serial number presented if PIN entry is incorrect in case PIN is lost etc.
Release 2.1.10, 10/12/19
- Reorganised Settings.
- Added command to erase errors.
Release 2.1.7, 04/12/19
- Bug fix for looping setup sensor if re-bonded to same sensor.
- Sensor stability improvements.
- Sensor improved error reporting (build number and boot cause).
- Sensor reduced charging current: slower to charge but helps battery life.
- Bug fix for sync hang at 0 due to corrupted error entry.
- Sensor error handling and shutdown improved.
Release 2.1.6, 26/11/19
- Sensor errors are reported back.
- Replacing the sensor with the same sensor does not now reset the sync point.
- Added a sensor command to force a firmware update.
- Added a sensor command to shut down the sensor.
- Added a sensor command to factory reset the sensor.
- Match highlights only available after 10 matches played and now flag only the more extreme values.
Release 2.1.5, 18/11/19
- Added Laura Massaro's pro data.
- Supported backup on Android.
- Fixed bug with wrong keyboard showing up in Android for some phones in match notes score.
Release 2.1.4, 04/11/19
- Improved crash and error reporting via Crashlytics.
Release 2.1.3, 29/10/19
- Improved winners/losers detection via longer pre-serve bounce gap.
- Added Nick Matthews data as a pro player target.
- Fixed bug with unknown sessions type for second session.
- Sensor now handles larger values for impact speed.
- Sensor now does improved calculation of head drop speed.
- Sensor strike point detection improved to avoid spikes on impact.
- Improved upper/lower bounds on metrics.
Release 2.1.2, 04/10/19
- Bug fix for challenges updated at month end.
- Added match notes.
- Opponent name shown in match title if present.
- Changed precision of some outputs to better support audio.
- Changed live mode "shots" to "shot", to clarify that data is generally for last shot played.
- Improved help text (audio now mentioned headphones).
Release 2.1.0, 26/09/19
- Audio output added. Allows the player to work in live mode with the phone screen off and the phone in their pocket or in a holder, and use headphones to get immediate audio feedback about each shot.
- Beep: Beeps on good shot.
- Accuracy: Speaks the accuracy of each shot as it is played.
- Description: Speaks a description of how close the shot was to the target value.
- Value: Speaks the actual value being looked at for the shot.
Release 2.0.6, 23/09/19
- Improved Live Mode UI with nested swipe rather than navigation buttons.
- Added integration with SquashLevels.
- Bug fix for missing/fixed target value in Live Mode Number Screen.
- Improved Settings layout.
- Unified highlight colours.
- Added "load test data" command.
- Added "delete all app data" command.
- Moved over to ISO dates for persistence.
Release 2.0.5, 27/08/19
- New simplified live mode screens.
- Added summary live mode screen.
- Live mode accuracy is now for last shot played.
- Improved in-app help for live mode.
- Easier to press navigation arrows in Matches and Practices.
- Better instructions for PIN entry during setup.
- Prompt to sync if user attempts to view matches and none have been played.
- Removed "all sets" radar display.
- Previous shot sets persist if live mode exited and re-entered.
Release 2.0.4, 13/08/19
- Fix for android 6 support
- Confirmation added for send log command
- Bug fix for "no shots were recorded on this app" text wrapping.
Release 2.0.0, 18/07/19
- Added "Compare to Pro" system: 20 different shot types supported.
- Added live mode radar chart to see overall shape of swing relative to pro swing.
- Added live model table to see swing features in order of worst-first to aid improvement.
- Accuracy of each shot set presented.
- Consistency of each shot set presented.
- Shot sets can be played and stored.
- Shots can be deleted if they are not wanted.
- Targets based on Jesse Engelbrecht's shot data.
Release 1.1.2, 26/06/19
- User can send in log file to aid debugging
- Sync point is displayed in settings
- Exit on error
- Stability improvements.
Release 1.1.1, 24/06/19
- Bug fix for crash when app is run but no sensor is set up.
Release 1.1.0, 21/06/19
- Players can now set their standard in the profile: will be used when comparative metrics are in place.
- Better text for PIN display
- Player profile data validation
- Added Firebase Analytics and Cloud Firestore: app reports errors via Firebase.
- Updated Terms and Conditions.
Release 1.0.7, 2/05/19
- Improved text in settings.
- Stability improvements.
Release 1.0.4, 12/04/19
- Improved Bluetooth stability
- Setup sensor updates
- Added firmware validation step
- Increased scan duration
- Scan continues during pause.
Release 1.0.3, 3/04/19
- Changed Personal Bests to have average shot power not fastest shot
- Added shot power to match stats.
- Improved live mode test when no shots are recorded.
- Restored missing time on court challenge.
- Improved racket preparation metric.
Release 1.0.1, 19/01/19
- Initial release
- Match stats
- Personal Bests
- Live Mode